Monday, October 4, 2010

Why Does Pmc3 Bubble?



I just finished the book Maximilien Rubel devoted to the Stalin figure , and I must say I found it interesting.

first thing that stands out is, as one of my professors of the faculty when it comes to the 30's, most of the European population take sides or fascism or communism , knowing Both options openly declared that upon taking office would plant totalitarian dictatorships. But also, in a case such as the Soviet Union, Communist parties across Europe were subjected to the guidelines justifying Stalinist regime and its systematic repression measures .

course, for me it went imcomprensible as a radical fighting stance against fascism, to justify the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact with Nazi Germany , and after this attack the USSR to return to the original position. I mean, do not feel completely at the mercy of the hands of one man? Is it that had made the revolution against the Czar to have another Zar ?

course, is a book that suggests . The USSR won unprecedented rate of growth in the 30's, but at the cost of changing the exploitation of workers by capitalist entrepreneurs systematic exploitation organized by the State. The USSR grew to 20% of its population forced labor in harsh conditions that exhausted to death hundreds of workers a day. A country where the real control of the state secret police had , where you could just disappear by a simple complaint of an acquaintance.

When I finished reading, I could not help glad to live in the era I live . Our grandparents or our great grandparents lived in an era where everything was worth, where political murder, dictatorship, and war were standard state in half of Europe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment