Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Buying Fairtex Gear Bangkok

Orders

I realized that never before had commented on the blog, well that ... there it goes:

sculptures can be complete, semi-sculptures (articulated arms and legs) or busts.

my wrist size is 8 to 14 cm, depends on the position.

can wear clothes or not, and can include base or complement (eg an animal or mushroom).

If you send me pictures of you I can make the doll have your facial features, hair, etc. ...

I can also try to produce a doll that has been done before, but to be made entirely by hand is very difficult to be equal .

dolls I make custom always of the same issues that I normally do and my style, please do not ask me to do or Manga characters normal people. ;)

usually takes between 1-2 weeks to finish a complete doll.

The price is the same for all though it may increase a bit if it includes a special supplement. Shipping costs separately.

whole process of creation is made by me from the first sketch on paper to the photos. All my dolls are hand-shaped polymer clay over a wire frame very strong. The glass eyes are handmade by me and the hair is natural, washing and dyeing for me too.

I guarantee that my dolls are made with the best material available on the market and above all, with love!

I'd like you got past my website to see my previous work.

For more information and prices:

rosa@nenufar-blanco.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment