Friday, August 13, 2010

Writting About Wedding Of Me



Dear friends,
This post
begins the new season of "Reflections of a young pacense" . The summer break has been very productive. I rested, I have disconnected a little, I had so much fun, I read lot ... That is, what are some good vacation.

Beyond that, I have been enjoying much Badajoz, I've been touring the end to end, from top to bottom, watching and noting of good and evil.

And good, I'll no doubt with the sunset from the walls of the Alcazaba. has a somewhat ... I would not know how to say it, but something magical ... such beauty you have. A delight for the senses , a wonder that I recommend because it's worth enjoying live.

really excites me this new phase. the coming months will be very interesting politically months, both from the complexity of the problems of the country, and Extremadura Badajoz , and from the campaign plane, with increasingly close elections, multiply political activity.

I would make this blog a collective project, mine as an author, and as your readers, in which we exchange views. A blog that is open to improvements and criticism. A blog that more than my project is our project.

A hug friends. Samuel

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment