Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bacterial Meningitis Incubation Period

Award Caperucita

Ana, the blog Well I like , and Empress of Lavapiés , blog titled, I have given a prize. Ana has called Riding Hood and made the drawing illustrating the post. It's named because it is to know you better. Wow, man. And, even if an award is really a jam, a pu **** all the way, let's go. In other blogs I have also been awarded ever, with the propose to respond to a questionnaire, but I have not done it (what I am going to cheat), these things make me very lazy and i do not like to talk about me in the blog. This time, without a precedent, I will do, although I recommend no trust in a lot of my answers, you know I am Miss Marrrrtinsky shopper. Anyway, here's the questionnaire:

1. Do you get along with your mother? only when dressed in Gucci.

2. What is your challenge? buy the 'Birkin' of Hermès and not die with apprehension.

3. What would you say to your boss if you win the lottery? Let me invite you a drink to celebrate.

4. What would you do if you found out someone is lying? It would take the Patricia Journal to put the cards on the table, but what she think, Nah, you hear.

5. If you burn your house and you could only save one thing, what save? I think of all, I would think and not know what to choose, why this much and this not? Buf, too complicated. Well, maybe I would Melchor, my stuffed dachshund, I have since age five and is just as soft. It's my favorite!

6. You enter a room with many people, what are you doing? Open nobody elbows to gain ground, not that approach permir ass sweaty and dancing and stick to you without scruples. Arrg! So now just go to clubs or crowded places, I get older.

7. You see the glass half full or half empty? Half empty, you have to fill time.

8. You are a magic lamp, what three wishes you ask? For a wonderful life, peace in the world ... What is. A Louis Vuitton bag, a trip to India and be immortal (although this should be a little roll.)

9. What is your greatest fear? Oh, disease, you know I'm a hypochondriac, lol.

10. What makes you happy? Well nonsense: coffee, watching an episode of my favorite series, go to dinner at a restaurant, read something sublime, cultural enrichment (monetary as well), go shopping! and laugh with my loved ones (how cheesy the shopper, hear).

11. Do you manage to take a minute to yourself every day? And who else? It's funny that they say now "I have no time, I have no time for me ...". Everything we do is for us, including work, since we woke up until we get again in bed. And what we spend our time sleeping also, who else does? Nonsense of modern life, stop thinking about it.

12. If you could reincarnate into an animal, what would it be? say a bird to fly, but I think I cagaría of fear and would become a dove tocapelotas chubby, so I do not know, would be a koala, a sloth of those or something like that (although the latter are very ugly and give me fear, but what good living).

13. What is your happiest memory? Oh, I do not know, say ... when I was young and went the Magi, in fact my dog \u200b\u200bbrought me Melchor them (hence the name, of course, because I gave the king).

14. What city would you live and why? in Dublin. I loved when I was: I like the green, the Guinness and it breathes much better than in Madrid. Not too cold and people are super nice. There, nobody would laugh at me for being white as milk.

15. What do you think? Or on who? I, in Travis Bickle. This city needs a review, alas, if I were a taxi driver and had a gun, haha.

16. How do you feel when you think? If you mean when I write, because on the one hand I feel that, for some reason, my self-esteem grows, it is as if I know myself better and, secondly, I feel it is an act of great responsibility, I read and reread everything and stop making changes, you can not say anything and there anyway.

17. Would you like to know your future? No. What roll.

18. What other blog names you have thought before deciding it? For some names that were not worth all, all related to Beatles songs or bands I like. Can you imagine 'Zara my dear' to 'Martha My Dear "? Pathetic, right? That's it. I also wanted it to be a title in the language of Cervantes, but in the end nothing was so "quickly" to create the blog that started it, and no longer plan for change.

19. Think you can make friends through blogger world you frequent? Without doubt, and I hope that happens, my friends "really" do not want to go shopping with me, hahaha.

20. What book will be forever etched in your memory? Madame Bovary, by Gustave Flaubert. I'm a boring with this book. I read it 17 years and I was shocked. Recently I reread it and it was not the same. In fact, I have to finish a novel that was inspired by Madame Bovary , only it is written with humor and located in Madrid and at the present time. (Yes, I took a novel course of a couple of years ago and every week we had to take a chapter, do not know why mine were successful, I miss him, but it was).

21. What would be your perfect breakfast? I know I ask much, but I like the breakfast buffet for two-star hotels (three and no). I was in Paris, for example, had croissants, bread with butter and jam, cereal, coffee and orange juice. I think you also ham and cheese, but I am always sweet.

22. Do you have siblings? What position you occupy ? I have a sister and a brother, and I'm the youngest. I think being the youngest, and though at first appear to give more war with your parents because they have lost patience at having to "endure" the other, in the end you become wiser brother, because you learn from the mistakes of your predecessors, and when they become emancipated, you're the only one still in the nest, so, for your parents is it more fun, or I think I should hear his version, hahaha.

Now I have to give the award to other bloggers, I think, so I will nominate Marta, Inmyshoes ; to Lynn, Melancor; and Happymodernlife , hala. If you want, you do, otherwise I'm not angry (or another ...).

** Jo, luckily I was too lazy to do the questionnaire. But send me no more, man now. I hope you liked it.

*** Ah, thanks for caring about my myopia operation, everything went well. To celebrate, I bought a Ray-Ban in a model similar to the Wayfarer, and I can wear sunglasses without lenses! and most importantly ... I'm not a mole! (And I hope so for some time.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment