Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sperm Gets Out Of Vergina

Shopping in Zara

This morning I had to go to a pharmacy Argüelles is next to Zara, and, minutes before it opened at 10:00, had six or seven people waiting at the door of this house and seeing Amancio opened. These things amaze me, even me I imagine that it is normal. The fact is that I could not help joining them and went to the former, as in the sales (although I have never done that I do not know what it feels like). I bought a dress that was left of sales, corny, and neck brown mole baby doll or bib for 6 euros!



And this striped shirt. When I saw this picture she became infatuated.


There are many striped shirts now in Zara, and many colors. What do you think?
**
take to make a survey, and I know what you think about the contents of the blog and if you should change something. I know it's my blog and do what I please, but ask nothing happens. So, that may one day you come into my blog, you see an article like yesterday's joke of modern, and then go in another day and you meet "How to combine a leather skirt" and you wonder "is what's going on. " Maybe I should focus on just one type of post, or not, I do not know, so I ask, because I doubt, therefore I am, and do a survey, to be located on the side a few days Right blog. Vote, vote please! Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment