Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Best Lash Extender

Tips for modern girls

When I go to those "crash course" on fashion of which I tend to speak, and listen to what the speaker says, observe the environment and take "other notes." And is that one of the most interesting things going on these courses is to see the audience: they're all modern. Some three to the room, but all modern, the end of the day. Instead of counting sheep at night, I now have modern (and especially modern).


In the course I am making the magazine Elle and Complutense must be a 150 people, of which only three or four are male. And I mean you, I've never felt so watched and scrutinized as when I go to these classes. Or when passing through a work look at me so much (well, actually is that workers do not even look at me or anything, I do not know if they have started to read Kant or I do not grow old like good wine). In the course, said, we looked at all. And we will draw our eyes one day. I try not to look far, it's rude, but I can see how some other look and examine. It's hilarious. But I think actually scrutinize her outfit, not them. And, as said the great Yves Saint Laurent , "I more important in a dress is the woman who wears it. "In other words, a woman not only are her shoes, her raiment, and her purse, you have to see her, and then look at what has , how stands, but above all, she must convey their style, do what it takes. And here I ask: what is it, what he is telling us. Well, very simple, and I will in the form of advice , tips for you, modern girls, who no longer know what to put or do to highlight that what you do them all (and sometimes not see anything) and transgress the rules to not pass unnoticed. For you, these tips. I will very useful believe me.

1. Sunset blush not much prettier. know that mirrors can play tricks, because you did not seem Heidi home, so please thinking of other makeup mirrors (and reality).



2. If you wear heels, take them with dignity . In other words, do not bring in a bag and I dancing the shims to the departure hall or underground. No, no and no. You lose all the glamor that could have if you can not wait to get home to do that. In that case, do not wear heels, there are alternatives just as sexy. Because, remember: if you're sexy, what you will with any shoe, any shirt with any pants.

3. Nor heels when you arrive late for class. annoy others, do not stop listening. Any modern and stylish woman knows it is annoying that noise and walk on tiptoes when necessary. And it does in these cases and in others, like when he comes home late and does not want to wake anyone. It's a must- .


4. Indoors you have to tip your hat. is basic, but there are those who are not aware of this. You can not enter the room, sit in front of others and not to disclose your head. I understand that is the only weapon you have to call attention, so people look at you, but you can not do that. No, no. (Edited to say that I know there are exceptions to this rule of the hat and that is not equal for men than for women, but I think in a class, or working in an office, etc, a / a can not be with hats or hats or anything like that, it is common sense and a sign of education, another thing is that they have a disease and want / need to cover the head).


5. This advice has little to do with fashion, but with the natural elegance . You say thank you when a partner or extend the arm Seated to spend your list that you sign your assistance. No need to smile, that's for note, but need to look in the eye and say simply, thank you. You can wear a Prada bag, but elegant and refined have nothing. So, do not you go to you, or the bag, only seen your evil ways. I said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment