Friday, March 25, 2011

Stationery Software Illustrator

The scarf Telva


Last night I dreamed scarf Telva magazine (yes, written like this scarf, as the SAR). I see him everywhere I go to Facebook and the magazine did not stop and say I buy you a picture with him, that if you send culegan and you become famous and you can win a trip to London. The bloggers carry it, all the girls want: the students, mothers, mothers-of-law, no one who does not already have your scarf, and several models!

In my dream, the editor of Telva threatened to strangle me with it if I did not buy it. I tried to escape, I defended I have many scarves saying, that I have so many that I do not know where to get them, that sometimes even I forget what I have and I have no time to use them all. But she kept her ground, shouted at me and show me the pattern of stripes (stripes because I have none, and the flowers themselves). I had fear, I woke up crying and sweating hot (not cold, as in the books of intrigue), the unease washed over me without breakfast or anything and I ran to the nearest kiosk, his pajamas and all. But there were no magazines, or scarves. Now I just try my luck this evening in another kiosk.

* I have not really dreamed about this, is a vile lie.

* I take this post, completely improvised, to tell you that today is the birthday of the blog. I created a year ago, and I figured it would last so long, or that would reap many followers. Thanks! I will continue working to not disappointed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment