Sunday, January 23, 2011

Acid Reflux Empty Stomach

'Sneakers' Bimba & Lola

The sneakers are shoes of all life, I'm not sure what the difference is with others, but according to I have read are sneakers, used in tennis. Given a lighter air to the Converse All Star, I have, and are to be more casual.
In Bimba & Lola (a brand-by if you did not know, like me until very recently, is of Galician origin and was founded just five years ago by two nieces Adolfo Dominguez) have a wide repertoire of them, in various colors. I like very much and want to take advantage of rebates to buy some. Also, after seeing Olivia Palermo with some very similar to those that have ... I feel like it's hard not to go for one tomorrow.

And what style your Birkin, hear.

The Bimba & Lola are these:
costs 49 € reduced, but the funny thing is that the other colors have different prices. And I want to help me to decide. Catch me I'm almost the top, but anyway I am going to put the rest (I also like the camel):




All these are worth € 42, less gray, worth € 56 (in theory, composition is the same, does anyone get it?)

And then there are superfashion, leopard, worth € 66:


Well, what do you think? By what you vote? and if you like to not go through them all, let me a couple of 37!

0 comments:

Post a Comment