Sunday, January 30, 2011

When Waxing Gose Wrong

The new 'it-dress' (EDITED)

Or what is the same: the new dress star, the most wanted, fetish clothing not let us sleep until we get, that for which we'll pull the hairs with Choni any shop, that we list then e-bay ... Some blogs have already taken , and is one of the proposed new H & M for next spring / summer. Clearly, if we acquire now, do not tell us we can put until ... "I do not know May? (In the case of trifles like me.) But if we like we buy, especially because the price we are not backing down ... 20 €! Although it remains to be seen and touched in the store ... What do you think? We are also in blue. I think I would choose blue. ** EDITED

February 1 : I've bought! After try it in two colors (and prove three sizes because there was no way of finding the right), I decided on blue. I could not leave there with how good it feels. And one more fact: it is recycled polyester has that label green carry some organic clothing H & M, so even better.

yellow ruffle dress H & M
http://mimundodecolores.blogs.elle.es/
www . demujer.es

0 comments:

Post a Comment