Friday, January 28, 2011

Servere Neck Stiffness

suit and tasseled bags

One of the trends for next season will be the tassels and tassels. In addition, bag or box of candy bags (already had, but as of now, more). And both trends combined as you see in the next 'afoto'.



And I, as I always say, took a long time behind a bag and actually put it on my list of rebates . I finally found in the accessory store Parfois . Is a new season, not cuts, but for what it cost (about 23 €) was not going to stop there. It's a little roll because sometimes I close it (with magnet closure) and, if you filled a lot (usually happens), it opens itself. Moreover, travel pass me off if it's in my inside pocket close to the magnet. And if this were recently, with tassels hanging from it scratching the car going (I think that has not yet reached that point, but I like to exaggerate) and making an awful noise when, walk, move and collide with something, let alone pedestrians attacking those who go without being aware of it ... But it's so cool!
What do you think? I put it in the window for the 'afoto', so you can see how it snowed today in my village in the mountain ... I want to return to live in Madrid now!



What do you want one? Then take note. Parfois can go where I told you I've got mine. They had also in brown and black, but I have so many in these colors, I decided on the mole. And then you have it in Zara, have now brought many bags the bag:

PVP: 30 €

PVP: 20 €.
In Bimba & Lola:

De
€ 115 to 80 €.

From € 59 to 41 €.

More:

Alexander Wang
ChloƩ

Do you like this kind of bags? Do you and yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment