Monday, January 24, 2011

Jelly Bracelet Excercise

Russian Hat ... Do you dare?

Today I went down the street with a black cap russian style. As this picture. With a pair.

I know you are tired / I that I talk about my wardrobe and my purchases and do not turn up any picture of me with the outfits, but sorry, I'm not going to do. So do not choice but to imagine what stares me photos of other people. Mine is Six , accessories shop, a friend gave it to me because I became infatuated him. What do you think? Would you dare to go with one now that it's so cold? I think that fashion must be risked, it is true that not usually do this in Spain, but to me I like and I will take up spring! Ah, I have one that covers my ears, but this is more striking, it makes me more stubborn. Mola.


"I wear the hat but I'm not mean. Because I'm worth it."


"Uys, so cold. But I buttoned his jacket, if not, I can not see nothing".

"Am I cute or what?".
Putin: "Amigossss and compatrrrriotasss rrrrusssoss."

Asos Cap. "What formal military and what I'm going."
"Tomaaa Now!".

0 comments:

Post a Comment