Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lottery Tickets Scrolls Wedding Favors

Combining

a couple of years ago I want a leather skirt in my closet and even these rebates, I have not animated. The choice, made in Zara, has a court evasive, and in addition to a less vulgar than the very tight leather miniskirt life, is more my style. The truth is that I did not care that it was leather or not, I wanted a black pleated evasive, and I got it lowered to 50% and in my size, something not too easy in sales, was at first only because I am big quedadan .

presto! This one.
Once I have in my possession, I wonder how to combine, but to me it does not usually worry me, because then I see something feasible to do put it on, (all I see is that after a stylist and think I'm making an aberration). Before I ask my parents, and I said things that convinced me anything, I rather doubt did absolutely everything, as Descartes with methodical doubt: Parents of Sonia: "but now people will like you, anyway, everything is on the subway ... " . "Okay, that is that I made a Christ" . "No, if you're not wrong!" . (Hala, in return, but now this no longer happens to me, I prefer not to ask, as if they were experts!).

This case, not having ever put a leather skirt (pants yeah) I had to look for ideas to know what set. I leave with a few photos that you may not go as I do:

The lookbook Zara combine my jersey skirt with a very cool short sleeves and shoes, as worn in the shop: (

But if you look at the picture I put up at all, the model wearing a shirt tucked inside (as the skirt is at the waist and is ideal), stockings and a oxford . A look pretty easy. So I say that I combine it as I damn well please. That's it. That's what the other hand, have done all these girls. Note:

Alexa Chung puts it in gray wool jersey.
Paula Echevarría, navy T-shirt and black tights.

Mireia, Mydailystyle.es, shirt inside.
Street style. With jersey and tights.
Street style. With other commodities, such as white shirt and a vest.

Street style. American white shirt and cloth. How cold without socks!

Street style. A trendy look very , suitable for summer.
Street style. T + medium navy parka.

PD: And you, do you have your leather skirt? How do combináis?

0 comments:

Post a Comment