Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mirror Therapy Stroke 2010

rebates Bargains

I remove it from the hands, hear! I take it off the hook! Today I decided to show another part of my wardrobe, a pair of discount shopping. No showed more because it is rude to envy and to offer reasons for my family and friends when I'm accused of buying too much. Not true, I have so many things ... On the other hand, gives me a little thing that you see all my purchases, I'm very shy and I feel so lost a bit of privacy. But as I know you see mola acquisitions of other (because I like), I will do (for you) and I hope you like my bargains rebajiles. Here you go:

This is a 100% silk shirt Naf Naf with bow (as I like). Used to cost € 65 and now ... € 25! He had time behind a well:


And this is another shirt, in this case H & M . It saw some bloggers this fall and I fell in love. I found it in sales for 5 € (original price was 10 €), but that day was not in my size. A week later, I saw it in an acceptable size (I have a little big yet, is that H & M clothing gives a lot of height, right?) Y. .. for only 3 €! Come on, that not a bag pipe. I catch the moment and I wanted to take her in another color (there is military green and white), but I braked. This obviously is not silk, 100% polyester. But is not the most cool and fashionable to have a transparent black shirt?

PD: Tell me, what are your bargains in the sales? I've got almost everything on my list:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment