Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chennaikmbd Buse Stand

A Cibeles


had yet to tell you a thing happened to me on Friday, but after today, I could not delay it more. It was a good day. M. and I ate at The Original the daily menu, and then we went to Market Fuencarral. I I bought two shirts lowered in Pepa Loves (a short-sleeved, blue, and another reef, with rope around the neck and long sleeves) and then we went to lunch at Vintage Lolina . As they go, on the same street Holy Spirit, suddenly I find Ana, the blog Well I like . We had outstanding

be some day to go shopping or something, and know. But nothing. Destiny wanted to meet me so suddenly. I recognized from a distance and when I saw that I was smiling, I knew it was her (we had only seen in photos on Facebook, of course). So we salute and it was a little weird. Meet one of your readers (which in turn you are a reader) I guess it's like a blind date. Guizar , you get more nervous, you have more expectations about it, you get along with someone but have not seen it in person, and may then be all different and have to go slowly. Or not. You might Ana (or any of my readers to) think I'm much more cool than I really am. That is, the blog, from the keyboard and the anonymity can say many things and in a very free. And the fact is that we may, to know, I disappoint because they expect most sublime things about me because you like my blog. Gustave Flaubert said, "Madame Bovary is me." But I do not know if my blog am me. Perhaps only scratched mine because, besides being a hypochondriac much care, I'm a little paranoid.

Anyway, she, Anna, saw even higher and more beautiful than suggested some pictures of the saw, and also very elegant. And I hold mentally than I had cleared the hills before leaving Lolina (I had had a cup of chocolate), going without makeup and wearing my vintage black hat in hand and not the head (well, no longer was modern).



Even so, and after exchanging three words and even cut it when going to tell me where it came from her, I should be liked, he has done for me a picture on his blog and he has devoted (the photo above). Do not you love? Will my new profile picture. Thanks, Ana!

PD: I inform you that my story in today's Cibeles delayed. I took my camera, so I wait for my compilation pass me a picture of which she did to illustrate my post. In any case, only saw four shows, but for a first contact is not bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment