Sunday, February 6, 2011

Denise Milani Skins Be Forum Begging Still Not



Lately I'm looking at a lot of street style looks and see that, although seemingly simple, are actually really cool. And you know why? In addition to the style that follows the person listed portrayed, it always seems to take some snap to make the look special. Such as a hat. One, two, three, say it again: a hat, scarf, purse, sunglasses, a pendant ... The power of supplements is tremendous. And in this post I decided to pay tribute to this fellow that we, unfortunately, a little forgotten. Maybe that's why when I see someone down the street with a hat, I turn around and admire her poise and elegance, guts, too. And I know you like to see people cool with your particular travel companion on the head, I have prepared a small collection of photos of famous bloggers and people on the street. We're going to take off (say, wear) hat.

Fashion Vibe. With hat and moccasins beautifully Zara that I have escaped!

Vintage Collage with your adorable dog.

Cocomode, a big fan of hats.

All That She Wants. How cute is this girl forever.
My little pink world, gorgeous and with my leather skirt!
Trini, super chic.
Mirichic style. I love the hat!
Girls with hat and blog: Sorry I could not get all I had to select and cost me a lot. And, unfortunately, now I come to mind any outfit with hat guy in the fashion blogs, I put what I found out there: actors, princes, a little of everything. Hope you like it.

A man photographed by The Sartorialist in Milan.
Jude Law.

Johnny Depp.

An Italian.
Princes Harry and William.
The Gossips.
Y. .. The best!

Casablanca.

0 comments:

Post a Comment