Sunday, February 13, 2011

Visual Basic Screen Parts

The world's coolest jersey

That jersey there and I came home about four or five days. I played the lottery that made Emma, \u200b\u200b Only the best, to mark the anniversary of his blog. (I recommend that you read the post is very emotional). It fell to me, and I have a blast! It's a jersey with an Oriental court, the sleeves are huge but is tailored at the waist, and is perfect for carry another jersey (ideal if you're staggering like me.)
Without further ado, I teach in a photo (a little sloppy, but it's there). It says a lot more since, in fact when I saw him I thought I was going to be great, but what is is well and conforms to the waist. And I love that neck. brand is Smash, you can check out his collection on his website . Thanks, Emma! I will come to fight the cold phenomenal ahead.



0 comments:

Post a Comment