Monday, February 28, 2011

Critiques Bloom Fresco

My first E-Book

Here I bring you my first E -Book in English:



PDF format 92 pages and over 300 color photos!

This book will teach you to create polymer clay fairies following my own techniques, you'll see every step I take during the creation process with color photos and detailed instructions easy to follow.
learn little tricks and give you useful advice based on my own experiences.

need not have extensive knowledge of art, you just need a desire to learn and a little patience!

PREVIEW:

I have thought of translating it into English, and do two more books one dedicated to the sirens and other single-wing.
But all this will be after the summer because I have loooong before work to do, and I love it!

***

You can purchase in my ETSY shop or through me directly for more info:
rosa@nenufar-blanco.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment