Saturday, February 19, 2011

Does Panadol Work On Sunburn?

pajolera

I admit: I have no idea pajolera fashion. And yet, tint, perhaps now know things I never knew before, like Dior new look created in the years 40 and it revolutionized the world of fashion, or Jean Paul Gaultier designed these dresses that Madonna wore in the early 90's. Besides, that's what I'm doing the Advanced Course Marketing and Communication Luxury Fashion and Elle magazine with the Complutense man now.

Dior. New look.
is, as before (about three or four years) fashion (to say it quickly and well) completely brought me to I lie, why deny it. I was an intellectual who boasted that he arranged more than necessary. Quico I put my makeup and skirts and all that, from time to time, but not the least interested me. However, after a year a little grim, I looked in the mirror and saw I could get me more out, it was time to leave the shoes in the closet, these jerseys that I had missed the Kings (that is, clothes that did not choose I) and the jacket of my grandmother (now is cool, but even before she did not get the vintage , mecachis).

One day I dared cross the threshold of rule Amancio Ortega, had cool clothes, I could not afford prices, and saw that it was good. My mother always said (Put here the voice of Forrest Gump the narrative) that was rubbish clothes and, as far I had no job and no purchasing power, I bought it all, or four things, but good quality, more durable and of course more expensive. So I created these "new needs", I saw that it was good and I started to buy things. Timidly at first. I looked more beautiful with any cardigan, superfemeninos tight trousers or shoes, and accessories also discovered (necklaces, scarves, headbands ...). My self-esteem increased. And I saw that it was good. See? fashion is not so bad.

Jean Paul Gaultier
/ / Madonna. (Http://madonnafansworld.over-blog.com)
Then, in 5 of journalism I signed up for an elective named Sociology and Semiotics of Fashion . It turns out that I loved, because to me all these humanistic disciplines, trying to understand human behavior and all that stuff, I draw a lot. And I do well. Should have studied psychology or something. But what was that the subject I liked, I liked those books about why fashion exists, how it relates to time, in space, society, customs ...

Amancio Ortega.
And now ... after discovering a little over a year fashion blogs, I'm hooked to this world but still I have no pajolera. Quico , that I just put up with designers and with the technical words used to comment on any parade, library, etc. It's just that sometimes I'm up to laziness. I know it is coming and kiss the saint, but the magazines I did not get any easier. Should be more informative. In other words, do not fall into the hands of someone who knows nothing about this magazine Fashion and stay with the impression that there are only pictures, boring text that does nothing, and much publicity (which is what we think, we will not deny).




Well, I understand that now, after this confession (but rather an observation), my number of fans start to decrease and let you read my blog. I understand. Do not be right. Because I'm no authority on the subject. But that's also what made me create the blog. Quico , I like personal blogs, the ones you see the character and contribution the author. To see photos of collections and all that, I get into the websites of Telva , Elle or Vogue . So I try to do my post different, introducing some historical data and a sense of humor, seeing things from a little shower, amazed at these platitudes, all that fashion is assumed (see the clinics Miss Martinsky shopper or my thoughts about fashion absurd.) And yet this world look with suspicion.



Jo, I wanted to make a funny text to confess that I have too fashion knowledge and I have been a post megaautobiográfico supertrascendental and aunt. These are posts that generate obnoxious smart-ass comment / as all-knowing, why? Well maybe because you put your finger on, tell it like it is and recognize your limitations. Always there who likes to recreate in the supposed weakness of others, which is nothing but courage, actually. But we'll have to judge you / as.
Anyway, if you've read this far, plus give you a round of applause, I wanted to suggest a one day joint visit to the Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week , or because there is no it girl superdivina superbloguera not worth his salt who has not gone ... It follows that I am nothing of this. And you may have to remain so. Whom I have no go. I do not know if one day I'll find some pajolera. By the way, do not promise anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment