Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Teleskop Catadioptric

detail! Neither

Parade Ion Fiz.
This entry is
just to tell you that tomorrow I will Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week! If two days ago I wrote the previous post saying I'm an outcast of fashion and I've never been to the catwalk in Madrid ... Today, and by coincidence, a colleague told me that tomorrow is going to go, and seeing my face ... I have been offered an invitation that was to spare! Well, I know that after Cibeles no big deal, but I promise to chronicle great on my first time because I will not puppet head, muahahaha. And I keep writing because this afternoon I have dilated pupils in the eye and I'm like Hommer when friends get bad voice of Marge Bart and take you to them buy beer .... Well, that, that tomorrow I will Ifema, and do not know what to wear, maybe I do not know what the hell to wear, because I have to go superguay, Chachi and megatrendy. You'd better be normal, if not just rolling and I will not taste ... If you go about, saludadme, or perhaps rather the other way around.
PD: The picture is so that kids do not complain that they do not pay attention to men's fashion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment